Aerosol PYRETROV One shot: against flying and crawling insects
- Buy 2 for €9,49 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for €8,99 each and save 10%
It combines two active substances of plant origin which allow a shock elimination of crawling and flying insects in your home.
- Unsatisfied ? Return within 14 days
- Payment in several instalments possible from 25€ !
- More information? Contact us about this product
PYRETROV ONE-SHOT aerosol combines two active substances of plant origin which allow a shock elimination of crawling and flying insects. Its low remanence makes it an ideal insecticide for the treatment of living and food areas (dining rooms, kitchens, etc.).
Practical, its double diffusion allows a choice between a traditional aerosol application or a one-shot application, in one go.
Shock action: on the insects' nervous system
Active ingredients of plant origin: based on geraniol plant pyrethrum and PBO* free
Double diffusion: One-shot diffusion or multiple diffusions
Instructions for use
Shake the aerosol well before each use. Hold the aerosol upright.
- For a one-shot diffusion: raise the aerosol by placing it on a stool for example and place it in the middle of the room to be treated. Close windows, doors and air vents. Press the tab until it locks to start the diffusion. Leave the room. The aerosol will empty in a few minutes. Leave it on for at least 2 hours and then air the room well.
- For a multiple diffusion: press lightly on the tab without engaging the one-shot system. Spray for a few seconds at a distance of 30 cm directly on the areas where the insects are most present.
Repeat the treatment in case of new infestation.
|Composition||pyrethrum 1.25% w/w (Chrysanthemum Cinerariaefolium extract (CAS#: 89997-63-7)); geraniol 0.1% w/w (CAS#: 106-24-1)|
|Repellent for||Flying insects: mosquitoes, flies, wasps... / Crawling insects: cockroaches, ants, silverfish...|
|Places of application||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Product type||biocidal product. TP18 - Insecticide|
|Security classification||DANGER - SGH02 ; SGH09|
|Safety Message||Dangerous, follow the precautions for use. Products for professionals: use biocidal products with care. Read the label and product information before use.|